1. Candidates have to apply online using website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website.
2. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application online are displayed on the computer screen.
3. The Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding further. The candidate has to select the particular post for which he/she intends to submit application by clicking the tab “apply online” at the bottom of this page.
4. Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen.
5. The candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form, including the candidate’s recent passport size photograph and Signature which has to be uploaded, without leaving any item blank.
6. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit’ button.
7. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application.
8. The candidate has to click on the button ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application Form.
9. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and bar code number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. The candidate has to take two printed copies of the application, one OSSC copy and the other the applicant’s copy.
11. The applicant’s copy (to be retained with the Applicant)
12. The candidate may find out the status of his/her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and providing the user ID and password
to generate the Blank Application Form to Apply online.